Friday, April 08, 2005

Where do we go from here?

Many people have asked me what I have planned next since I have finished blogging the Book of Job. Well, for starters, I am working on turning my posts on Job into a book. I am looking to self publish and the process should take about 4 to 6 months. If you would like to know when the book is published, just send me an e-mail and I'll let you know when it is available.

My next project for this blog is to share some of my thoughts on the last half of the Book of Isaiah (chapter 40 to the end). I do not plan on doing a verse-by-verse exposition, but rather on bring out some of the "jewels" found in the book. I hope you enjoy reading my thoughts on Isaiah. I also want to thank everyone who has taken time to read my posts on the Book of Job. I appreciate your readership and pray for God's blessings in your life.

David Robison

No comments:

Post a Comment